Saturday, January 11, 2014

HELLO!

My Name Is Betty. I am in the ECP (Early Childhood Practice) Program at National Louis University; this is my last winter quarter ( I will be starting my student teaching in the fall). I will be receiving my bachelors with a double major in Early Childhood and psychology. I have never worked in a classroom before as a teacher; I'm a little nervous and excited at the same time; more excited.

I grew up on the south side of Chicago with my Mother and siblings. 3 sisters and 1 brother. I am the second oldest of my siblings ( five including myself). My passion for working with children came when I was a teen (working summer job programs and Baby sitting). I have never loved anything as much as (watching children blossom). just like my mother before me I too have five children. (4 daughters and 1 son).



Self Portrait
some of my favorite things to do would be (cooking,watch love stories, and listen to music). In my spare time I'm always cooking for my family and friends (trying out new recipes). I like to watch love stories one of my favorites is the notebook ( there's something about a good love story) I love all genres of music.(Depends on my mood). This is one of passion  that  I would love to impermanent  into my class. I believe using music with children will enhance physical activity, self-expression.


I also love (LOVE) motorcycles I don't ride right now,this has been a dream of mine  ever since I could remember I am schedule to take a class over the summer (the picture is my dream Bike).
2014 Indian Chief® Classic
 Harley Davidson Indian Chief Classic

 I am excited about what this Technology class will teach me, more excited to learn new ways of using technology to teach children.


1 comment: