Thursday, March 13, 2014

Looking Back, Looking Ahead

LOOKING BACK……
http://pictures.com/s?q=gradution#pg=4
Looking back on the first day of class I was ever so overwhelmed. I didn't know what I had gotten myself into. I knew it would be a challenge, I was up for it! The first night when I left class I was spinning. But more excited, I wanted to know how to create my own blog (new to me),I wanted to know how to create my own web page(Also new to me). I have always been amazed by technology, having the chance to incorporate it into my career has been even better.







http://pictures.com/s?q=gradution#pg=4

Once I started doing the work I soon understood it. The webinar was wonderful, the resources that  Susan made available are outstanding (I will continue to use these resources in my career) as well. I became excited, this class was beginning to look like I imagined it would. I was on my game( so I thought), then along came Twitter.. Here comes the rollercoaster again, I was familiar with twitter, but never entertained the idea or joining or following. The assessment at hand seemed difficult, only because I was reluctant to start yet another social media. I will soon find out it was not just another social media site, it was a whole new world of social and professional resources, which has enlightened my knowledge as an educator. I am very pleased with my end result,  I only wish the class was more tan one day a week,other that that, I am leaving with more than I expected. " I'm so happy".....






http://pictures.com/s?q=gradution#pg=4
LOOKING AHEAD….. Now that I have the knowledge that I have learned, I will continue to use it, and advance with it, in my career. Now I know how to blog (a little), mange my web page. And most of all use technology in my profession as well as my personal life.

1 comment:

  1. Great video to include! I'm happy you found some tools you can continue to use!

    ReplyDelete