Thursday, March 13, 2014

Were Going On A Bear Hunt With Wordle....

WORDLE THE BEAR HUNT
The wordle will be used to introduce the children to the Poem "THE BEAR HUNT" the wordle will help the children dissect the poem. looking for action words such as "go" "see" Slowly .the children will begin to understand the Poem as they go throughout the room looking for bears.This activity promotes the children to work as a team, while getting physical activity. this activity also promotes new word usage. and Gross motor movement. Ages Pre-K-K. I enjoyed using the wordle it will help children, as well as myself get a clear understanding of the readings and writing presented. the words of importance are larger then then those used less often. Great tool...
wordle.net 

Bear Hunt


Let's go on a bear hunt. (slap hands together)
I see a wheat field.
Can't go over it. Let's go through it. (brush hands together)
I see a bridge.
Can't go around it. Let's go over it. (slap hands together)
I see a lake.
Can't go over it, can't go under it, let's swim.(arms swimming)
I see a tree.
Can't go over it, can't go under it, let's go up it. (climb with arms)
I don't see any bears, (look around)
Let's go down.
I see a swamp.
Can't go over it, can't go under it, let's go through it. (pull hands up and down slowly)

I see a cave.
Can't go over it, can't go under it, let's go in. (slowly slap knees)
I see two eyes. I see two ears.
I see a nose. I see a mouth.
Yikes! It's a bear!!!
Let's get out of here. (reverse movements very fast)

No comments:

Post a Comment